About Glen E. Clarke
Glen has been a certified trainer since 1996 and has delivered IT certification courses throughout Canada. Glen teaches a number of courses related to programming, networking, and cybersecurity. Glen holds a number of IT certifications such as MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, CCENT, CEH, CHFI, CISSO, Security+, Network+, A+, and PenTest+.
Glen has authored a number of IT certification books published by Wiley and Mcgraw-Hill that have been nominated for referenceware excellence awards and are sold worldwide. Glen has designed and authoried the following books:
- A+ Certification Bible
- CompTIA A+ Certification All-In-One For Dummies ** Became a best-selling book
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide
- 1001 Practice Questions CCNA Routing and Switching For Dummies
- CCENT Certification All-In-One For Dummies
Glen is currently authoring the CompTIA PenTest+ Certification For Dummies which is designed to teach readers how to assess the security of their organization by performing a penetration test.